Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

March 18, 2008

Final Update Before Baby?

We have a definite date now--I'll be induced at 7:30am on March 21!!! Does anyone else realize that's THIS FRIDAY? That doesn't give us much more time to prepare, but I'm excited to know that the baby will arrive very soon. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic, and I am ready for all of this to be over!!

Now that I've stopped working and tutoring, I have been able to get a lot done in terms of digging out all of Kealon's baby things from storage and getting them ready for "Round 2." Stetson and Kealon's big job was assembling the crib--Kealon was very excited to help with that. Also, a few friends from church and some neighbors put together a baby shower for me, so I've been very busy sorting out lots of cute little dresses and a mountain of pink and purple onesies! It's amazing to me how generous everyone can be when it comes to babies...it is hard to resist buying all of those tiny clothes, blankets and toys!

So, I think we are about ready at this point. There is always something to scrub and organize, but we've got the main things taken care of! Now I just have to get through the whole birth process...can't she just magically appear in her crib at home??? Wishful thinking :) Keep in mind that when I was induced with Kealon at 7:30am, he didn't decide to make his big appearance until 12 hours later! Everyone say a prayer that Haidyn moves things along a bit more quickly!

BEFORE....


AFTER...(The room's a little tight for two, but we will manage just fine!)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'll be thinking of you on Friday. Enjoy snuggling that brand new little one in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, I will be thinking of you on Friday. Best wishes for a quick and painless and easy delivery!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nursery is beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete