Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

February 27, 2008

Maternity Photos



        


The big day is getting closer! We are trying to get some things done in the house before little Haidyn Eliesse arrives :) We only have a few weekends left to prepare...maybe I should buy some diapers!

Our friend Wendy generously offered her photography skills and set up a maternity photo shoot for us right in our own backyard! The pictures turned out great--THANKS, WENDY!



4 comments:

  1. Adorable family pictures! You guys look so happy! I loved the videos, too. I don't remember Caroline ever moving around that much. How fun!
    :) Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are fantastic!!! Can you explain how all the kids are so stinkin' cute??? So fun to take a peek at them....looooove Kealon's shirt! Hahahaha!!! Oh, and as if the baby is already playing soccer in there! Gooooooooooooal!!!!
    Lots of hugs....
    Maria :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy for you! You four are going to make one beautiful family! I miss you!

    Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous family! K is very cute. I stumbled onto your blog through Stetson's face book. Nice to "see" you guys! Congrats on your new little one.. arriving any day. Thoughts and prayers for a smooth delivery and healthy new little one!
    Megan Kirschner-Scotti

    Oh-- here's our blog for some kiddo pics:

    ourlittlefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete