Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

March 27, 2008

Haidyn's 1st Week at Home




Although it's only been a week, it feels like Haidyn has been with us for much longer! She is such a good baby...so far :) She sleeps for most of the day and night, only cries when getting a diaper change, and has caught on to nursing very easily. I hope all of this continues for the weeks and months to come!

I'm thankful for all the help we've had and the help from friends and family that is on the way! It's making my recovery much easier. I've been feeling good and have been able to get up and around without much soreness since we got home on Sunday. I have been trying to take it easy and rest, but it is very hard! Mee-Mom has been here for the week to cook and help out with the kids. She will be leaving us on Sunday, but Mimi and Pop will be arriving the same day to have their visit with the new addition...and take in some rays by the pool, too!

This week Haidyn had her first doctor appointment. She's a very healthy girl and by Tuesday morning had already added 4oz to her weight since she left the hospital! Mee-mom gave Haidyn her 1st sponge bath, AND we even went on our first outing to the playground on Thursday afternoon to watch big brother play. (I was already restless from being in the house all week.)

That's all for now! I will keep the updates coming when I can :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Awe! How Cute! She must get some of her looks from Auntie Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She is so cute and there is nothing better than a big brother-little sister picture. I've had a blast with Josh and Leah and I'm glad you're off to a smooth start. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne,
    I am so glad she is here and on the best day ever March 21st!! She is beautiful and Kealon looks like such a great big brother. When things settle down I would love to stop by and see two (now) of my favorite children in the world!!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne!! She is soooo beautiful!!! You guys did a great job! Congrats to you, Stetson, and Big Brother Kealon!!

    Love, Kristy

    ReplyDelete