Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

July 3, 2013

Our Busy, Busy Summer!

I'm laughing because my last post was about having a lazy weekend...and I don't think we have had a lazy day since!  We have been so busy but having so much fun!  I'm playing catch up with the next few posts to give you an idea of what we've been doing from the end of May through the whole month of June!
At the end of May we squeezed in one more Disney trip before everyone from everywhere invades the parks for the summer.  We did Magic Kingdom and although it looked PACKED, I think we had the shortest wait times ever for the rides and got on every ride we wanted to!  It was a great way to kick off the summer.

Gotta ride DUMBO when in MK :)

Me and Kealon entering the It's a Small World tunnel!

We took the steam boat to avoid the post-parade masses

Kealon thought the boat was really cool


Nothing like a game of checkers on Tom Saywer island

Tea Cups!

Love the castle at nighttime

We did all the classic rides today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment