Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Tea and Field Day!

Haidyn's preschool class has been very busy lately.  This week they put on a Mother's Day Tea and it was very sweet. Haidyn and I had tea and dessert, I was showered with gifts, Haidyn sang a song to me, and I received lots of hugs and kisses all morning!  Preschool also had their Field Day and played lots of fun games in the gym and a few outside.  I think the best part was eating SNOW CONES! 

Haidyn decorated a plate just for Momma

Mother and Daughter :)

Friends!

Can you guess what flavor snow cone she had?

Field Day Fun!

The parachute is always a favorite



No comments:

Post a Comment