Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

May 27, 2013

Haidyn's Preschool Graduation

My baby graduated from preschool on Thursday!  We are so proud of the way Haidyn has grown into an independent and determined little girl who is ready for anything!  Haidyn is reading lots of 3 letter words and sight words, counting up to 50 and beyond, adding smaller sums, and much more.  She loves to sing and dance, play with her stuffed animals, create works of art, she is a master hoola-hooper and usually succeeds at everything she tries! We love our sometimes silly, sometimes serious, and frequently dramatic soon-to-be kindergartner!  :)  I posted two videos from her Preschool Graduation and also some pictures.














2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable !!! What a sweetheart my granddaughter is!

    ReplyDelete