Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

March 9, 2013

Spring Break is Here!

Hopefully we will do some fun things over Spring Break, so I can post some pictures for everyone!  The weather is great and it might even be warm enough to swim a day or two this week.  I need some activities to keep the kids busy while they are home all day!  Yesterday (Friday) Kealon's class celebrated Kite Day with a picnic lunch and kite flying on the soccer field.  Siblings were also invited, so I pulled Haidyn out of class to join the fun and Enzo enjoyed watching the kids play, too.  There wasn't a ton of wind, but they got the kites in the air a few times and had a blast running around in the beautiful spring weather! 
Stetson is outside right now "enjoying" being a home owner...his first taste of yard work!  Ha!  I guess I should go help! 

1 comment: