Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

March 16, 2013

Fun at the Farm!

Today we had a great time at Mimi and Pop's!  Pop wanted to go check out a farm nearby and the kids LOVED it!  There were animals to pet and feed, we went on a hayride, and they even milked a goat and then fed baby goats with a bottle!  The weather was beautiful and we all had a lot of fun.  Enjoy the pix! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the picture of Kealon standing by the washed out barn. I have one of Liam like that and I love it. With pictures like these, you don't need any words. The pictures tell the story for you. Is that on purpose? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww great pictures. They are so adorable..

    ReplyDelete