Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

November 29, 2012

Happy (late) Thanksgiving! :)

We had very a nice Thanksgiving  weekend at my parent's house!  We drove up Wed afternoon and stayed until Sat.  Aunt Re cooked an amazing dinner with some help from Uncle Bob and cousins Becky and Frank.  It was great seeing everyone.  Family is just one of the many things we are thankful for!
God has blessed our family with so much this year.  Stetson is finishing up his final MBA class! We are so proud of the years of hard work he has put into this degree and thankful for a job that will pay for it, too.  Kealon and Haidyn have 2 wonderful teachers for PreK and 2nd grade, and they are both doing great in school.  I have been able to stay at home and take care of our neighbor's baby during the week.  I'm thankful that I can be home to take care of my family, while also doing something so rewarding as loving on a baby!  We are also thankful that we have been able to find a new house about 20 min from where we are now that has a some more room than our current home.  We will have our first garage (much needed!) and the kids will be able to have their own bedrooms.  We should be moving on Christmas weekend...just waiting on the final paperwork to be processed!
Here are two pix I took of the kids on Thanksgiving in front of Aunt Re's Christmas tree.  Love holiday time!

2 comments: