Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

August 28, 2008

5 Months

Happy 6th Anniversary!


5 Months Old


Such a big girl!


I guess I haven't been taking too many pictures lately! This is pretty much it for the past couple of weeks. Working at the church has been keeping me pretty busy, apparently! Although you can't tell from the lack of pics, there has been a lot going on!

Stetson and I celebrated our 6th anniversary this month, and we were able to actually get out and have a nice dinner without the kids--thanks, Pam and Salina!

As for Kealon, he is excited to start Awana Club and the Children's Choir with church in Sept! And for all you Haidyn fans...her new favorite things are "blowing raspberries," chewing on everything in sight, playing her little piano, and practicing sitting up! Everything is happening so fast! Where did our tiny, 6 lb infant go? I added 2 new videos to our youtube site--sitting up and little mozart.
http://www.youtube.com/knightupdate

1 comment:

  1. Your children are adorable! I love Haidyn's rolls!

    Looks like you are doing well! It's fun to see where people are at 9 years after leaving college. If you're interested check out our family blog at www.alwayscomehome.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete