Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

June 9, 2008

We're Back!

I can't believe it's been a month or so since my last post! I was doing so well there for a while...
Haidyn is now about 2 1/2 months old and chunkier than ever! Many have compared her arms to those of the Michelin man. She also has a pretty hilarious double chin :) Other than doing a lot of eating and sleeping, Haidyn has been busy smiling and cooing, kicking in the tub, bouncing in her jumper, and batting at toys or other objects placed in front of her. She is growing so fast!

Kealon is still enjoying his role as big brother. He has been so gentle and caring with his sister...I'm just enjoying this while it lasts! Kealon is really growing, as well. His vocabulary keeps getting bigger, along with his imagination. He has started looking at the clouds and asking us if we can see dinosaurs, trains, horses, etc. It's so cute! Other big accomplishments include being able to pull up his shorts and undies on his own (finally), hopping on one foot, tracing his own hand on paper, and counting to twenty.

We have done so much in the past month, but for most of the time we didn't have a working camera! But don't worry--I couldn't live without one for very long. I missed out on pictures of Haidyn's 1st trip to NJ and her first wedding :( But I did get a few pictures of our visit with Auntie Jan and Haidyn's 1st trip to Disney. There are other candid shots, as well, so check out the newest album!









No comments:

Post a Comment