Pages

Welcome to the Knight Family blog! I started this blog years ago, and I'm trying to do a better job at keeping it up! I post pictures and write short updates here and there to keep family and friends updated on what's happening in our lives. Sign up to "Follow by Email" and you will get automatic updates, or come visit when you have a chance!

January 5, 2008

Our 1st Outing of 2008


Finally, the deep freeze has loosened its grip on Tampa Bay! I had to get outside today, so the boys and I took a trip to Dinosaur World!! Kealon and Julian had tons of fun walking around and looking at the enormous dino models. There was also a fossil dig (where they got to keep a few fossils each), the Bone Yard (where they pretended to be Paleontologists on a dig), and a playground. It was the perfect outing for the first warm day all week. I know everyone outside of Florida is laughing at what we think was a deep freeze, but it was really cold here for a few days! Stay warm, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment